This position will be responsible for the configuration, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting, support, and administration of standard systems implemented and serviced by this department. The qualified candidate will have three or more years of experience managing a help desk that is involved with installing and maintaining servers, PCs, and database applications. Must be able to operate in a fast paced rapidly changing environment and manage multiple priorities.
The position requires flexibility, on-call availability, attention to detail, and the ability to execute on critical projects with accelerated schedules.
Excellent organization skills, attention to detail and customer service are requirements. Individual selected will have proven decision making ability, help desk experience, process management & improvement, excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to move quickly from project to project.
• Experience in an implementation role as a vendor or third-party consultant required
• Experience managing a help desk
• Proven ability to interact within all levels IT personnel (especially C-level).
• Strong knowledge of MS Office tools; project management required.
• Experience with SQL queries preferred, but not required.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Strong IT and proven system integration skills required, specifically:
• Managing virtual environments
• Experience with LAN/WAN topologies and environments
• Experience with TCPIP routing and network design
• Implement and support CapSure’s visitor management and access control solutions
• Ensure that proper technology and hardware is being identified, obtained, implemented, and corporate standards are being met.
• Set and manage external and internal customer expectations
• Develop and follow project timelines for all projects
• Identify expertise and skills required for project implementation and support and obtain as well as manage appropriate CapSure and contracted resources necessary for successful project completion and support
• Responsible for issue recognition and resolution; identification and application of appropriate resources necessary to resolve issues in a timely manner and utilization of CapSure tools for status reporting
• Maintains proper documentation of all customer contacts, implementations, and results.
• Provide team leadership, directing the team and mentoring members to ensure successful task completion
• Ensure that the Help Desk meets corporate and IT Service Level Agreements (SLA). Interface with various departments on a daily basis.
• Manage and monitor Operations ticket queue to ensure timely and professional support. Investigate 3rd party solutions to improve services and manage costs.