Use any internet browser to manage profile, visitors, and other information. Upload information on pets, family members, and even photos to make it easy for security personnel to recognize you.
Schedule Visitors through smartphones and ipads. Web enabled screens mean that there is no application to install. CapSure detects the smartphone and delivers the appropriate screen for the user.
Email or text notification of visitor arrival. Users can set their own preference. Receiving a text as the visitor arrives provides a few minutes notice to get ready for your guests. Notification is an important security measure alerting you to the arrival of a guest, even if you are not home.
Voice Authorization to schedule visitors. Voice authorization saves time for busy residents and security personnel as well. Messages are stored as a .wav file for future reference. Security personnel can listen to messages upon visitor arrival or in advance.
- Schedule Visitors to meet at an alternate destination
- Maintain Permanent Visitor list
- Manage personal profile: email, phone number, pets, etc.
- Set your own preference for the order of phone numbers to be called by security
- Pet directory with photos to help find lost pets
- Medical information to assist security in emergencies
- Post messages for security such as Vacation Notice, or Lost Purse
- Upload personal and family member photos for security personnel familiarity
- Opt In online community directory
- View automobile and access control credential information
- Deny access to specific visitors
- Online Help videos and manual