Tablet PCs can be used to process visitors, take photos, scan IDs, record incidents, and print passes. Use at busy gates to process visitors, or in roaming patrol.
Barcoded passes make it easy to check visitors back in and to manage egress. Barcodes may integrate to access control to open remote gates.
Scan a pass from a barcode reader, tablet, or PDA and retrieve the visitor record for instant identification. No need to rescan previously admitted visitors.
Record security incidents through the tablet. Take photos and store all on the web for easy reporting.
- Security dashboard allows quick access to common tasks
- Schedule visitors through the web or SmartPhones
- Run searches and reports on residents, visitors, contractors, gate statistics
- View profile information for residents, contractors, other security personnel, club members, renters, etc.
- Create daily log entries
- Generate transaction reports
- Process visitors faster with on screen display of pending visitors and simple search functions
- Rapid pass printing to a high quality printer
- Allow repeat visitors to bypass manual check in with visitor barcode reader integrated to access control
- Kiosk to manage remote unmanned entries
- Generate revenue from contractor passes with complete audit trail
- CCTV Integration: No more searching electronic records and video. All records are linked for easy access