Installing Dealers & Partners
Use any internet browser to manage one customer or all of your customers with a single log in.
Save valuable time installing or converting access control panels. Our easy to install ‘phone home’ panels require no static IP.
Hosted solution means that there is no PC or software to install at the customer site. No more worrying about having to go to a specific computer to service an account.
Software as a Service ensures you that your customer always has the most up to date version of the program. Updates and internet security are managed by IT professionals at our secure data centers.
- Manage access levels, users, and schedules all through the web
- Reduced installation time:
- Panels ‘phone home’ to server and are instantly online.
- CapSure technicians verify activation and online status
- Manage one or many accounts through single log in.
- Ask about partnership programs allowing you to manage your customer’s accounts
- Easily assign and revoke access credentials, set automated door timers, manage users, run reports, and watch live and stored video via the web
- Connect through CapSure’s visitor management system to provide seamless integrated VMS and access control.
- Partners: CapSure partners with installation companies around the country to provide onsite support
- CapSure works with dealers in local markets who are certified and trained on CapSure products
- Assistance with account set up and design
- Database Imports
- Badge Design and Configuration support
- WEB based and onsite training for dealer and end users
- Demo, sales, and pricing support