Administrative personnel have access to the full range of CapSure’s features and stored information, and they also are empowered to set system access and privilege levels.
Specific administrator functions include:
- Profile management, which lets administrators maintain their own key contact information, view host/officer profiles, and manage smart pass/cruise card information.
- Event lists, which allows administrators to view all host/facility events and visitor lists. Administrators also can create their own visitor lists.
- Incident reporting, which enables administrators to view and enter incident reports. Administrators can also edit incident reports.
- Site resources, which enable administrators to upload a wide range of site event and resource information for viewing by hosts and security officers.
- Report generation, which provides a comprehensive query and reporting function on everything from vehicles to events to security activity.