Security Officer Functions
CapSure serves as a central information gateway for the security officers. Officers log-in at the start of their shift and log-off at the end, providing automatic tracking of all transactions performed by each officer. The CapSure database enables security officers to rapidly process visitors, prepare for large events, report accidents and other incidents, access facility information, and generate various inquiries and reports. Shortcut keys and drop-down menus let officers quickly and effectively navigate the system.
Specific security officer functions include:
- Profile management, which lets officers maintain their key contact information and also view host profiles.
- Visitor passes, which enables the rapid and accurate processing of visitors through the security gate. Features include a quick look-up function for matching visitors with host lists, automated completion of pass information including customized directions from the gate being entered, and fast pass printing on a high-speed thermal printer.
- Incident reporting, which allows officers to enter information about accidents and other incidents. A quick entry system includes drop-down forms for common types of incidents.
- Facility resources, which includes access to facility events, newsletters, and other useful information. In the case of an upcoming large event or party, officers can pre-print the visitor passes.
- Report generation, which enables officers to generate authorized queries or reports about gate activity, recent incidents, and other useful data.