Residents appreciate CapSure’s powerful self-service functions, which save time and result in more accurate information. In addition to maintaining visitor lists, residents can create comprehensive profiles about their families and access a wide range of community resources.
Specific resident functions include:
- Profile management, which enables residents to maintain information about themselves and their families, such as vehicles, children’s schools, and even hobbies. A database or personal information can be set-up for emergency personnel, and a pet database can help to quickly return lost pets to their rightful owners. Each resident can choose how much or how little of this information can be viewed by other residents.
- Maintaining Visitor lists. which are used to identify regular guests, contractors, domestic help, realtors, and one-time visitors. Our unique Quick Tasks feature lets residents easily authorize visitors in the web portal. This method also reduces voice traffic to security officers and makes it easier for them to access the information when needed.
- Event management, which enables residents to build party lists by simply selecting entries from their visitor lists.
- Community resources, which includes access to newsletters, community events, and HOA documents and forms. Community documents may include architectural drawings, documents, and photos that can be stored in residents databases as PDF files for easy emailing to landscapers or contractors.
- Photo Upload allows the resident to store photos of the entire family for security purposes. Stored photos allow security to process residents via the handheld if other means of access control are not available.