Software as a Service (SaaS)
Software as a Service protects your investment in technology and reduces your overall cost of ownership. SaaS allows you to budget for ongoing monthly service and be assured that your software never becomes obsolete.
Internet access allows you to manage your access control from any web enabled computer. No need to go to a specific computer to add/modify/delete users or change privilege levels.
- Hosted solution allows you to make changes in real time 24/7. Need to deactivate a credential due to an employee leaving; changes can be made at any time from anywhere.
- Software is hosted in a secure data center with multiple levels of protection to ensure you that your software is safe and secure. Data is stored redundantly and backed up off site.
- Software and infrastructure is managed by trained IT professionals
- Data is encrypted during transmission and while stored
- Administrative privileges can be established for system wide changes, departments, and installers