Voice mail integration enables residents to leave messages for security personnel about upcoming visitor activity, eliminating the problem of busy phone lines and minimizing disruptions (taking calls) for officers who are processing visitors.
Key functions include:
- Caller ID recognizes registered phone numbers (such as residents calling from their home), eliminating the need for the resident to key in their number. Password authentication provides an extra layer of security.
- Stored voice mails appear automatically as screen icons whenever an officer looks-up the resident’s name to process a visitor.
- Voice messages are stored as WAV files and can be listened to through the computer’s speakers with the click of a button.
- At the discretion of the community, residents can bypass the system and still reach security personnel directly. This is a valuable option for emergency calls and for residents who have questions or special issues.
- Enhanced VMail: The system can prompt the resident to enter (through the telephone keypad) the date of arrival, (press 1 for today, 2 for tomorrow, or 3 for other options), and duration of stay. This date and time information will automatically populate the guard screen to further enhance speed of processing visitors.
- During idle times (if there is such a thing) security personnel have the option of listening to all of the messages in the system and entering them into the visitor processing screen for even faster clearance when the visitor arrives.
- All messages are archived and easily assessed through the visitor transaction report for reporting security purposes.
Voice Mail Demo Download Brochure Voice Mail Topology
CapSure’s voice mail option provides residents with another convenient option for providing visitor information while simultaneously freeing-up security personnel to handle more pressing duties.